Hair Now AFTERCARE - LASH LIFT 01362 693999 Www.BeautyNow.Webs.Com
This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn't have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
- Be very gentle with your lashes. No rubbing or itching. Sleeping on your back is best if you are a face or side sleeper.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should also be avoided during this time.
- The only approved product that may be applied immediately after a Lash Lift that will not cause your lift to fall is the Oil Free Mascara which can be purchased at the time of your procedure.
- Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply regular mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not affect the lashes. However, NO WATERPROOF MASCARAS.
- Do not use any oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on your lashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- NO heat, steam (including cooking over the stovetop) or sauna use for a minimum of 24 hours. Use of steam/saunas is possible after but may weaken the effect of your lash lift.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
- After this time brush lashes daily with a lash brush (provided at treatment)
- Return To Hair Now for another Lash Lift treatment between 6-8 weeks